The Emergency Medical Services (EMS) Foundation is a registered charity.
We are separate from, but supportive of, the life-saving work of the uniformed Emergency Medical Services in Alberta.
EMS Foundation is enhancing excellence in paramedic care by:
1. Supporting innovation and research
2. Supporting paramedic wellness
3. Providing community-focused programs
Thanks to community support, the EMS Foundation was also able to:
• Provide Medic Moose plush toy to hundreds of sick and injured children
• Distribute Capsules of Life®
• Support EMS education initiatives such as the CHOICES and SEEDS programs
Supporting the person behind the uniform – a key theme for the EMS Foundation is the mental resiliency of EMS paramedics.
We appreciate your support.
Alex Campbell, Chair
EMS Foundation Board