This Christmas will be different, so to spread a little joy and happiness, Brentwood Cares! is trying to match seniors with community members to get a card and some Christmas baking.
We are hoping that each senior gets cards from multiple community members.
Drop off instructions:
- Please wear a mask and practice physical distancing. (mask + 2.0 m)
- If dropping Monday to Friday 9 – 5pm:
- Please call ahead to 403-282-6565. It’s an automated system so you need to press #4 for Admin/HO.
- If you let Carroll place know you are dropping items off, they will make sure that there is someone available to open the door.
- Alternate Weekends/ Or If you don’t connect:
- You can ring the apt with “0” + apt #
- Let the tenant know you are dropping a card & cookies, and ask for access.
- Low white table to the right of the door can be used to leave the package.
- Please don’t go to the apt, OK if the tenant comes down.
- Please make sure to keep 2.0 m.
Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to all,