What is 211 Alberta?
Covid-19 has brought unprecedented strain, financial hardship and challenges to families in Brentwood and around the world, 211 is a great resource to find help.
211 is free, confidential, multilingual and available 24/7
To reach 211, dial 2-1-1, text INFO to 211 or visit ab.211.ca and click “live chat.”
Services include (short summary):
- I need food, shelter and/or transportation
- I need financial support to help pay my utility bill, rent and/or damage deposit
- I need to find mental support
- I need information on Government programs and phone numbers
- I don’t know where to go for legal support
- I am concerned about a friend or family member
- I am looking for services for a client
- I want to donate unused items for families in need
- I’d like to volunteer to help others
To have access to thousands of other services, see more at ab.211.ca
Supported by Brentwood Cares!